Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gene StarWind...




Its Not A Mystery That I'm Sad more than I am Happy. I Figure That I'm Just One Angry Negro. I'm Nice to Folks but I could give 2 Fxcks about their Life or Problems. I Don't have the Money, The Car or The One Girl that I ask God to put in my path everyday I wake up. Everyone should know even if you have a plan for life..........Life Don't Give A Damn About Your Plans or Your Happiness. I Don't Deserve A Lot of Things that I Receive but I Would Trade that Bull Shxt for the things I ask God for........and I don't just ask....I also do things that I feel are right and just. I stopped doing childish things, I still like to have fun but there's a limit for me where I say that's not appropriate or nice. Man I don't even know anymore Im just tired as huff and just drooling on this keyboard.
Peace.

No response to “Gene StarWind...”