Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Fame.......The Fall........The Glory...


Already on the Flight...
I never know what to think of myself when I look in the mirror. I splash the cold water in my face and just stare into my eyes. I hate that I'm not great.......what I mean is that I switch on the television and see all these young people getting ahead in life and I wonder why I haven't reached that level or how come I'm not even close. Location is everything...success requires resources and hard work......well I have the hardwork but lack the resources. I wanna be that kid in the commercial or on stage dancing his a$$ off just because he loves it not for the money (even though I loves the moolah)......instead I'm here in Fayetteville watching everyday go by like a re-run of Family Matters. I only like this city at night because the lights make me think about where I wanna be and what I strive for. I wake up thinking that nothing exciting is going to happen.......and thats usually how it goes. Im tired of the same mofo's acting like they know me and try to be buddy buddy....BXTCH..."Stop Talking to Me, If I Don't Speak to You First that means I Don't want to hear you or see you...FXCK" but that only relates to few. I got more to talk about like girls, cars, work and dreams but I'll save it for some other day.
adios or adieu.
*sign off*

No response to “The Fame.......The Fall........The Glory...”